1. NIEF users are required to acknowledge the facility and the sponsoring NIH award in their publications. We ask that the following text to be included in the Acknowledgements section of manuscripts that result from our services: “This project was supported by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) under Award Number P20GM103642.”
2. The microscopes and electrophysiology equipment will be operated by authorized personnel only. However, training is available for those interested in operating the microscopes and electrophysiology equipment.
3. Each user must bring their prepared samples.
4. Microscopes and electrophysiology equipment reservations must be made one week in advance. We strongly urge users to please notify cancellations at least 24 hours in advance.
5. Priority may be given to the main users of the facility in the event that more than one user is interested in making a reservation for a given slot.
6. Authorize to the NIEF to reproduce and use the generated data (fluorescence-based images, electrophysiology traces, etc.) after to be published.
7. Purchase orders (POs) must be in place before the facility releases the collected data to the user.
8. Ask Lcdo. Bismark Madera (firstname.lastname@example.org) about our affordable fees!