Dr. Héctor G. Marrero Hernández is the Electrophysiology Specialist of the Neuroimaging and Electrophysiology Facility and an Adjunct Professor at the University of Puerto Rico, Institute of Neurobiology. He is interested to study biological mechanisms at the molecular level and to establish and develop state-of-the-art techniques for, more specifically, the study of molecular interactions in biological membranes.
- Postdoc, Physiology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA
- Postdoc, Pharmacology, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- Postdoc, Neurobiology, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Postdoc, Biophysics, University of Puerto Rico, Institute of Neurobiology, San Juan, P.R.
- PhD, Molecular Biophysics, Boston University, Boston, MA
- MA, Biophysics, Boston University, Boston, MA
- BS, Physics, University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus, San Juan, P.R.
- Ion Channel Research
- Brain Slice Electrophysiology